The Covert Riding Flannel isn’t just a cotton shirt with some DuPont™ Kevlar® thread and then called a protective garment. We’ve been making protective riding apparel for over ten years and want our customers to be safe. The Covert Riding Flannel was designed from the very beginning to be a protective garment. The entire shirt is based on a chassis made with 165g DuPont™ Kevlar® lining to protect from tear and abrasion. then we sew a cotton flannel fabric onto the chassis and add a comfortable mesh liner. Additionally, we have pockets for optional SAS-Tec® CE certified armor at the elbows, shoulders,
COVERT RIDING FLANNEL
- Cotton flannel outer fabric
- 165g DuPont™ Kevlar® lining
- Mesh pockets in elbows, shoulders, and back for optional SAS-Tec® CE certified armor
- Two upper chest pockets, and one internal pocket
- DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Covert Hoodie0 out of 5(0)
• Heavy-Duty cotton chassis reinforced with integrated Rhino-Mesh™ lining provides 5x the abrasion resistance of typical riding hoodies • 600D polyester reinforcements provides an additional 15x abrasion resistance at the shoulders and elbows • CE Level 1, form adaptable, Sas-Tec® flex armor at the elbows • Streamlined back protector pocket for optional Sas-Tec Level 2 armor • Integrated pockets at the shoulders for optional Sas-Tec® flex armor • Adjustable under-arm vents and integrated Rhino-Mesh™ lining provides internal airflow and breathability • Forearm and bicep snap adjustments 2 zippered hand-warmer pockets • 2 dual function chest pockets also serve as fresh-air intakes • 3M® 360° reflective piping (back and arms) • 1 large integrated conceal carry pocket • Elastic shock cord hood adjusters minimize flapping • 2-way YKK® main zipper • 1-year warrantySKU: 75-5507
COOLPRO JACKET0 out of 5(0)
- Anatomically correct construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff. Velcro® waist adjusters for customized fit.
- Side expansion panels add an extra level of room and comfort.
- Arm volume adjusters secure armor and provide optimum fit.
- YKK® main zipper. Main zipper pull for ease of use with gloves.
- Drop tail for added coverage.
- Belt loop snap for quick attachment.
Abrams Riding Shirt0 out of 5(0)
- Mid-weight cotton chassis reinforced with integrated Rhino-Mesh® lining providing 5 times the abrasion resistance of a typical riding shirt
- 600D polyester reinforcements provide an additional 10x abrasion resistance at the shoulders and elbows
- Integrated pockets at the shoulders and elbows for optional Sas-Tec® flex armor
- Streamlined back protector pocket for optional Sas-Tec® level 2 armor
- Adjustable YKK underarm venting
- Integrated action-back panels for increased mobility and comfort
- Forearm and bicep adjustability for optimal fit
- 5 external pockets, 2 chest, 2 hand warmer pockets and 1 utility arm pocket
- 1 large internal conceal carry pocket
- YKK center front zipper with snap closure flap
- 1 year warranty
BASELINE JACKET0 out of 5(0)
- Anatomically fitted for reduced fatigue and enhanced rider comfort.
- Arm volume adjusters secure armor and provide optimum fit on the arms with
Velcro® waist adjusters for a customized fit.
- Drop tail for added coverage with a belt loop snap for quick attachment.
- Zipper pulls for ease of use with gloves.
- Soft touch collar for added comfort. YKK® main zipper